Kanye

Nas/Jay Z

Edwurd 15 days ago

ok jay z absolutely not

also opinion

ok jay z absolutely not

also opinion

fleuor 10 days ago

Reasonable Doubt? Blueprints series? 4:44?????

yes jayz

Reasonable Doubt? Blueprints series? 4:44?????

yes jayz

Edwurd 10 days ago

4:44 had 2 good tracks - story of oj and 4:44, the rest are garbage. dude has decent bars and a couple good beats here and there hes not the 3rd best rapper of all time

ok jay z absolutely not

also opinion

fleuor 10 days ago

forgot to give you opinion

you’re a cool and chill guy, I appreciate the times when you come into vc and play public with the boys. I also admire the fact that you stepped up to defend during the CTW tourney, specially since no one else would want to and that me and cookie wanted to offend. You’re decent at bow, average at sword, OKAY GAME SENSE. also jayz TOP3

Opinion on Adventure Club Wool-E?

Opinion?

What's your goal with comp MC?

Why do you think you got denied from Ram & AC

Opinion on Adventure Club Wool-E?

Opinion?

What's your goal with comp MC?

Why do you think you got denied from Ram & AC

Zaquez 3 days ago

you guys were probably the best team in terms of solo offense wise, but you weren’t the best team during WOOLE, and that you guys didn’t really deserve to win that tourney at all. I also think you guys had the strongest bow team during that whole tourney. People like Adam, Blas, Matt, dragon, FLIMBI, Hysteric, wiki, and bjr definitely carried in bow fights.

You’re a pretty good player, specially with the way you position yourself. I think you have trouble calling out things though, it just seems like you cluster your teams communication with a bunch of useless shit. Your sword is really strong, idk about bow but I guess you’re above average with it. As a person, your ego takes up a huge part of you so sometimes it’s annoying talking with you, but besides that you’re chill.

Goal right now is to just have fun. I don’t think I’ll ever get on a really good team anytime soon and all my friends kinda left Ram Ranch so idk if their gonna join Adv. Club or Vexs team, but I plan on doing something for my team so that they don’t have to stay on BATB forever and can move on to a better team.

I got denied for defending and did really bad at it. I didn’t care if I didn’t get into AC because it was kinda obvious I wouldn’t join since I didn’t put much time into it like I did with Ram. Rams situation is different, I kinda insisted to defend since no one else on the team would, and I did a horrible job at it. It was more so the fact that my gamesense was very weak and I wasn’t fully aware of what frontlines were being pushed half the time. I thought I would make it since people like rockaror, ocal, cristian, and spooks kept pushing an argument to let me join the team. After that, I accepted that I wasn’t good and that I wouldn’t join a good team for a long time.