Forums

match i just had

idk what the map name was but it was some garbage map with the wool room behind spawn made by mitchiii (all his maps suck btw) and i was running to the wool and i fell off the skybridge oh yea it was like 40 minutes in because 80% of the people online were defending and i was running up on the skybridge and i got hit off so i tried to ladder drop and OMG i fucking landed ON TOP OF THE LADDER... didnt matter tho bc i was at 4 hearts bc the skylimit was 18 blocks (wtf) and i tried to tunnel so i could get into the wool but they SAW ME and sent like 4 people full iron to kill me and then i was trying to run and cover my tracks in the tunnel but they only give you like 20 blocks every life basically forcing you to painloop shitty design thanks mitch and so i died but then i had a great idea to not go on skybridge and so i was running on the ground and i got back into my tunnel and i was tunneling and i got to the enemy defense and they were all like sitting there just waiting (pretty sure someone was xraying but whatevs) and i was like u know what fuck it and i ran out of my tunnel and started crit stomping this little bitch kid and he took no knockback and just stood there swinging back so i pulled some john wick shit and started bow spamming his ass and i fucking matrix dodged like 10 arrows and got into the wool room and for some stupid ass dumb bitch shit fuck ass dick balls fuck reason the wool comes out of a spawner and i cant place safteys and at this point im out of blocks so its pretty much gg right... nope! i saw that like NO ONE was watching right? so i run out of the wool room and OH SHIT their spawn is RIGHT THERE like 30 mother fuckers come out swinging but u already know i gave ZERO FUX! and ran up the skybridge but there was a block missing on the staircase and im all out of blocks and shit so i block glitch with the wool block get on the skybridge and then some 12 year old in an xxxtentacion skin hit me 30 blocks into the void :/

idk what the map name was but it was some garbage map with the wool room behind spawn made by mitchiii (all his maps suck btw) and i was running to the wool and i fell off the skybridge oh yea it was like 40 minutes in because 80% of the people online were defending and i was running up on the skybridge and i got hit off so i tried to ladder drop and OMG i fucking landed ON TOP OF THE LADDER... didnt matter tho bc i was at 4 hearts bc the skylimit was 18 blocks (wtf) and i tried to tunnel so i could get into the wool but they SAW ME and sent like 4 people full iron to kill me and then i was trying to run and cover my tracks in the tunnel but they only give you like 20 blocks every life basically forcing you to painloop shitty design thanks mitch and so i died but then i had a great idea to not go on skybridge and so i was running on the ground and i got back into my tunnel and i was tunneling and i got to the enemy defense and they were all like sitting there just waiting (pretty sure someone was xraying but whatevs) and i was like u know what fuck it and i ran out of my tunnel and started crit stomping this little bitch kid and he took no knockback and just stood there swinging back so i pulled some john wick shit and started bow spamming his ass and i fucking matrix dodged like 10 arrows and got into the wool room and for some stupid ass dumb bitch shit fuck ass dick balls fuck reason the wool comes out of a spawner and i cant place safteys and at this point im out of blocks so its pretty much gg right... nope! i saw that like NO ONE was watching right? so i run out of the wool room and OH SHIT their spawn is RIGHT THERE like 30 mother fuckers come out swinging but u already know i gave ZERO FUX! and ran up the skybridge but there was a block missing on the staircase and im all out of blocks and shit so i block glitch with the wool block get on the skybridge and then some 12 year old in an xxxtentacion skin hit me 30 blocks into the void :/

i tried to set up a firestrato cannon on the boom but this kid mitch with 5 i's or something literally came over from the spawner and clicked all over tnt liking DICKHEAD and killed my firestrato. so i tried to kill him but he dead ass dead water combo's me across the void to under the orb. i pillared up to mined it, he tried to shoot but could hit shot for shit becausee my strafing and i got like 15% so basically thanks for the freewin doosh, worst part the grief fuck playering was on my OWN team and doing this... come on. havent play overcast network since, and even the lifeboat is not fuck to make come back based on design and mitch himself stop me-_- classy real classy mitchiiiy

are you mocking me or something? lmfao please fucking try me im fucking positive if u were talking to me face to face youd never even think about making a mockery of me id crush your skull into the pavement

bruh this thread is about my story so i dont really know why ur trying to add ur own bullshit story ruining my thread with this bullshit but idk i guess its ok

bro i dont like your thread that much i think we need some ABANDON THREAD gifs u feel

There’s nothing wrong with 80% of the players in a match defending the wool. Honestly if you don’t like 6 hour games it’s more of a reflection on how you’re not really dedicated to Stratus as a server. For example, before I log on I line up 6 of my waste jars. I use these jars as a healthy alternative to going to the bathroom since I know I’m going to be in a match for an entire afternoon. I would hate for someone to breach my wool defense while I was busy with you know what! Sometimes matches are so long that I need to call my mom to replace the jars for me. Often she doesn’t do it fast enough because she’s a piece of shit though so I yell at her after every match. When I feel a big load coming on I look at my Asuna from Sword Art Online figurine and her presence makes my stomach muscles relax for a much smoother experience. When I defend with my 8 defending buddies I like to pretend I’m Kirito (Sword Art Online) and my buddies are all girls in my harem. It’s so awesome when we spot an offender and all beat the shit out of him! After we’ve finished the job I always pump my fist and say “Great job team!” just like Kirito does in the show. Honestly if I had to suggest a change to the Stratus map pool (I love it as is tho) I’d make it so that all the wool rooms are 5 blocks away from spawn to make it easier to defend. And I’d remove spawn timers altogether.