The infamous 2 time 2nd place winner.

If you ask opinion dont report me if you dont like the answer i will be 100% honest 8^)

Sup

Opinion?

What sport like JPS?

Why we lost vs Ram?

opinion(dont comment on my mc skills ik im shit and i dont want my ego hurting)

how is ur e dating life going

sperg

Opinion

Opinion on batb

Top 7 on batb

Opinion on ur team for conquet

Honest opinion as a person and player

hit me with that 100% honest opinion

opinion on bait (badlion)

opinion on adventure club

thoughts on this tm

Why did you decide to come back to this?

Most fun team you've played for?

Opinion?

ayo

favorite album by Jorja Smith

why you always horny af ???

opinion ?

anyone you wished you picked for shrew / flank Warning?

Probs gonna get roasted but

opinion?

opinion on perdon?

what part of the uk are you from?

Short opinion

Do u regret playing w flank instead of having played with shrew as it was last tm

Sup

Favorite pokemon

Favorite map last tournament

Favorite tournament so far

Ops

• hey man, opinion?
  • how come u decided to come back to MC?
  • is there any team that you'd like to play again with? (I mean any team there's ever been)
  • Do you think you were good enough to join impact on AoA?

Dear H,

Do you think the Hatchye from Badlion (1-2years ago ) would be proud of what you are now ?

You have more chance of winning a tourney by doing your own team or on joining a team (Ram, Aura,...) ?

Being fetichist or bad at Minecraft ?

OPINION

Sup

Opinion?

What sport like JPS?

Why we lost vs Ram?

Wh3p 19 days ago

SUP WHEP

Opinion - I think you were one of the strongest sword pvp on flank, i feel like you would play better with a spanish team because of the language barrier, i enjoyed playing with you this tm :D

What sport like JPS? el tenis jajaja

Why we lost vs Ram? We just had too many maps that we sucked at, they had a better roster which i guess was suited for the gamemodes, plus we didnt have any chemistry being a new team.

opinion(dont comment on my mc skills ik im shit and i dont want my ego hurting)

how is ur e dating life going

sperg

actualneek 19 days ago

opinion - sorry to hurt your ego but idk who you are.

how is ur e dating life going - currently creating a E harem, not going too hot rn just me so far.

sperg - yeah sure

Have you spin4ch???

Opinion

Opinion on batb

Top 7 on batb

Opinion on ur team for conquet

WULL1AM 19 days ago

Opinion - As a player You've improved alot since ITG, but i've heard from people on ur team that you admitted to autoclicking to them so that would show why you got better. if you are cheating its kinda embarrassing that you are at this level, but if you aren't you have defo improved which is a good sign.

As a person you are a bit of a cornball from the interactions we've had in discord and spamming me to play with your teams is very annoying, apart from that i think ur a nice guy and dont have any ill feelings towards you.

Opinion on batb - really poor showing this tournament, you got unlucky, i think that you are better as a team than where you finished this time round, the only problems i see with the team are individual skill level (most of you suck at pvp) and lack of a good leader / shotcaller, i think to improve you need to re-sort your roster while keeping a few key members so you dont lose chemistry.

Top 7 on batb - jurjen, cookie, edward, twynics, dos, tea, you, (not counting cinco, wavee or bappoo)

Opinion on ur team for conquet - kinda disapointed with the result but sorta saw it coming, ram looked pretty unbeatable especially for a new team just made with "good" players, didnt really have fun because we didnt have chemistry and most of the people i played last tm with were forced out of the team.

Why are u such a virgin