Forums

Zaquez AMA

Hi, I am doing an AMA, I have played 3 stratus tournament, won ITG & Wool-E, didnt show up for CR.
I am an advisor on stratus and I started playing OCN gamemodes on Badlion.
ASK ME ANYTHING and be creative, more than just opinions

-Opinion on me (player and personality)

-Opinion on Ram Ranch

-Opinion on Adventure Club

-Top 5 Underrated players

opinion

top 5 stratus player

best roster for each gamemode in 8v8 ( u can include yourself)

Opinion on ya n word
Hope ya 100% honest

Opinion

Favorite tournament ( including Badlion and stratus )

Top 5 team players

Top 3 shot callers

Sup

Favorite pokemon

Favorite map last tournament

Favorite tournament so far

sup

What should next events be / What would you want them to be

What is the best way to individually improve, dear experienced player?

Ops if any

batb or monke?

Is there any matches from the last two tournaments you played that you thought couldn’t win but in the end you did?

Opinion on BATB

Are you still going to be playing fortnite in the next year?

opinion

thanks

Athiel, I think you're a good mixed player, you have potential to improve a lot game sense wise and you sometimes tilt easily. You need to look at what other players do that play your role and learn from them for example. You're a great melee player and your bow is surprisingly good. I loved having you defend for Adventure Club and I would definitely want you to play next tournament if its objectives. You need to improve your awareness when defending - ex someone tunneling or pushing you but I've seen you make crazy plays at the wool.

Ram Ranch is a great team and have had potential to win every tournament they've played in. Idk why but they dont always show up during tournament time when theyve been quite dominant in scrims. I haven't really heard ginie lead that much but I've heard he's great at it and his opinions are usually quite good. I think their team has a lot of influence because of their experienced players and I think most people would want to join them. I don't like that they originally made the team to improve new players, but now they've taught 1 player and have a crazy stacked roster. I think it makes the stratus comp scene worse because there arent enough good teams anymore because a lot of people that could be good players for other teams are on that team. Anyway they did well this tournament and I have respect for them, theyre really good, especially playing control based. They don't have that many individual players and their playstyle doesnt really fit CTW imo

We had a good mix of players that played their positions well and I think we played a completely different playstyle than Ram, we played reactive and we relied on our good individual players to do their job, I had a lot of faith in our defensive players to do well and I loved playing with our offensive players. I had some arguements with mattato but now we've made up and I want to play a tournament again with him. He was quite dictative and I dont think he should have had the leading role that he had in terms of decisions out of that match when he rarely actually played. I think me, adam and shark work well together and have similar playstyles and I loved playing with slaya. I think if we pick up a few players that I want to play with we could be great for another tournament. I loved playing with the team and it was really fun. Oh, I also loved leading because everyone had faith in me to make good decisions and that made it really fun when people listened.

mrcookie, tysho, athiel, ocal, bjr

Yay

With what game you started playing a lot ?

Did you regret to not have play OCN tourneys before badlion ?

Why all the time playing so offensive ? Relax

Short opinion ?

EDIT : I really would facing you on the tm, sadly you didn’t play

Wiki, you're an insane player, you're really smart and you make great decisions. You are a good team player, and can play any role and do well. You might not always like your role but you don't complain and I always rely on you doing it well (ex playing defensive side ctw). You are a good mixed player and you're above average in both melee and bow. I loved playing with you and we always had a great time together. I would love to play another tournament with you.
opinion

Ask me again, with gamemode and dynamic (bow/melee, ctw/conq)

DTC: idk

CTW: me, adam, lerry, wiki, shark, slaya, campeh, neykers

Conq: I think conquest is more about teamwork and playing well together, and having 1 good roster isnt really a thing because it all comes down to teams playing well - like theres better individuals in other teams but other players might work better with that team