Forums

Sup AMA (Spooks/Vijf/Tysiac)

Back at it again seen as everyone else seems to be doing them 🤷‍♀️

Played stratus competitively since the beginning, won the first tourney with DARN and came pretty close to winning others with Ram and Shrew. Didn’t play CR because my PC broke :(

Some of you might remember me from Avicus (better times yes I know) or badlion when I played with aura :))

I shall answer anything, including opinions !!

Where would you take me on a date? :kissing_heart:

Hey spooks 👋

Any teams you enjoyed back playing with on Avicus and here?

OPINION ON BATB

Did you enjoy defending for Aura during the diamond series? Was it fun winning vs teams that are favored to win vs you guys?

opinion

opinion spooky

ideal roster for a team

what have you been up to besides minecraft since your pc broke

Anywhere you wanted, movie and dinner?? 😘

Sup edward

Loved playing with Apollo on Avicus because it was just a big group of friends and we were pretty top tier on there so we always did fairly well. I miss playing with a lot of those guys but they've all moved on pretty much... On stratus I've really enjoyed playing with every team I've been on; DARN, Muellers, Ram and Shrew so I couldn't pick a favourite.

More recently I really don't know much but I think you're an extremely underrated group of players who somehow don't really work playing all together. Individually you're all pretty strong pvpers and I think a more experienced leader/a couple higher tier players being added to that roster would transform the team to compete properly with the likes of Ram and Aura.

Most fun I've had defending ever really on CTW. There was always a lot more to do in terms of pvping/dealing with offenders and it wasn't entirely about building a wall and a pit and standing on top of it shooting across the map to keep yourself entertained. I think the CTW roster all kind of became really good friends during that second tournament too which is why we ended up doing so well and beating the likes of rome/pb. We were all committed to scrimming and improving together. (shoutout to zaq, kiloh, twisz, ben and matt). It was also very satisfying seeing players who hadn't really played OCN gamemodes become so good at them and kind of helping them along with that process. In the actual diamond series tournament I really really disliked defending. The team just seemed much less committed to playing CTW and we just relied on winning the other 2 gamemodes which I wasn't very happy about...

I used to think we were pretty good friends but we don't talk that much anymore. You are a nice guy with good intentions and any toxicity you do throw around the place is all meant as a joke. I really wanted you to join ram back when you were trialing because I think you have a lot of potential as a player to become very good but 🤷. Would definitely want to play some more competitive pvp with you at some point !!

What's up winne,
I think you're a really cool person but I don't feel like we ever personally talked or interacted that much with each other. Would like to get to know you a little better. As a player I think you're a very good defender and a pretty good pvper so all round big :thumbsup:

Too many people to make an ideal roster...

CTW - ginie, seuthy, weaboo, lord, hatchye, mosig/heldius, winne/mr_cookie and myself/banjo (or tbh just the shrew roster from Wool-E)

Conq - ginie, seuthy, weaboo, lord, heirokos, noofy/masto, goriest/andrea and myself

DTC - ryan, pedrah, hatchye, claf, neykers, campeh, blade and myself

Not just purely due to skill, I feel like I get along well with all those people ^^. I could switch in loads of players for myself too because I would definitely not be the first choice in any of those teams lul. Also it's off the top of my head so no one be mad please thanks!

Done a lot of travelling this summer which has been nice. Went around Europe at the start to Brussels, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, Vienna and Budapest then headed off on a family trip to Spain (to visit danhookah ofc). Currently getting ready to start University mid-September so exciting times.

spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

you have to buy a new pc or what ?

opinion ?

sup

What was the most rewarding tournament win?

What is your top highlight as a player?

Why do you dislike defending? How can you fix it?

How did we win the CTW tournament on badlion with the roster we had?

Best tournament in terms of stacked teams that you played?

Opinion?

bye wiff

HELDIUS MON AMI PLATYPUS <3

If I want to keep playing yeah, I don't think I will for a while though because I'm heading off to university soon so. Maybe for Christmas idk?? I can play a little on my laptop though.

Known you for a very long time now and I think you're a super cool frenchie, it's lots of fun talking and playing the craft with you. I remember way back with jig on StupeFlip I think we properly started talking with each other. You're also super underrated and I'd love to have you in any team I play with. Very good melee very good bow very good platypus.