Back at it again seen as everyone else seems to be doing them 🤷‍♀️

Played stratus competitively since the beginning, won the first tourney with DARN and came pretty close to winning others with Ram and Shrew. Didn’t play CR because my PC broke :(

Some of you might remember me from Avicus (better times yes I know) or badlion when I played with aura :))

I shall answer anything, including opinions !!

Where would you take me on a date? kissing_heart

Hey spooks wave

Any teams you enjoyed back playing with on Avicus and here?

OPINION ON BATB

Did you enjoy defending for Aura during the diamond series? Was it fun winning vs teams that are favored to win vs you guys?

opinion

WnnE
WnnE Moderator Content Creator Tournament Winner

opinion spooky

ideal roster for a team

what have you been up to besides minecraft since your pc broke

Where would you take me on a date? kissing_heart

Tulip 17 days ago

Anywhere you wanted, movie and dinner?? kissing_heart

Hey spooks wave

Any teams you enjoyed back playing with on Avicus and here?

OPINION ON BATB

Did you enjoy defending for Aura during the diamond series? Was it fun winning vs teams that are favored to win vs you guys?

opinion

Edwurd 17 days ago

Sup edward

Loved playing with Apollo on Avicus because it was just a big group of friends and we were pretty top tier on there so we always did fairly well. I miss playing with a lot of those guys but they've all moved on pretty much... On stratus I've really enjoyed playing with every team I've been on; DARN, Muellers, Ram and Shrew so I couldn't pick a favourite.

More recently I really don't know much but I think you're an extremely underrated group of players who somehow don't really work playing all together. Individually you're all pretty strong pvpers and I think a more experienced leader/a couple higher tier players being added to that roster would transform the team to compete properly with the likes of Ram and Aura.

Most fun I've had defending ever really on CTW. There was always a lot more to do in terms of pvping/dealing with offenders and it wasn't entirely about building a wall and a pit and standing on top of it shooting across the map to keep yourself entertained. I think the CTW roster all kind of became really good friends during that second tournament too which is why we ended up doing so well and beating the likes of rome/pb. We were all committed to scrimming and improving together. (shoutout to zaq, kiloh, twisz, ben and matt). It was also very satisfying seeing players who hadn't really played OCN gamemodes become so good at them and kind of helping them along with that process. In the actual diamond series tournament I really really disliked defending. The team just seemed much less committed to playing CTW and we just relied on winning the other 2 gamemodes which I wasn't very happy about...

I used to think we were pretty good friends but we don't talk that much anymore. You are a nice guy with good intentions and any toxicity you do throw around the place is all meant as a joke. I really wanted you to join ram back when you were trialing because I think you have a lot of potential as a player to become very good but 🤷. Would definitely want to play some more competitive pvp with you at some point !!

opinion spooky

ideal roster for a team

what have you been up to besides minecraft since your pc broke

WnnE 17 days ago

What's up winne, I think you're a really cool person but I don't feel like we ever personally talked or interacted that much with each other. Would like to get to know you a little better. As a player I think you're a very good defender and a pretty good pvper so all round big +1

Too many people to make an ideal roster...

CTW - ginie, seuthy, weaboo, lord, hatchye, mosig/heldius, winne/mr_cookie and myself/banjo (or tbh just the shrew roster from Wool-E)

Conq - ginie, seuthy, weaboo, lord, heirokos, noofy/masto, goriest/andrea and myself

DTC - ryan, pedrah, hatchye, claf, neykers, campeh, blade and myself

Not just purely due to skill, I feel like I get along well with all those people ^^. I could switch in loads of players for myself too because I would definitely not be the first choice in any of those teams lul. Also it's off the top of my head so no one be mad please thanks!

Done a lot of travelling this summer which has been nice. Went around Europe at the start to Brussels, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, Vienna and Budapest then headed off on a family trip to Spain (to visit danhookah ofc). Currently getting ready to start University mid-September so exciting times.

spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

you have to buy a new pc or what ?

opinion ?

sup

What was the most rewarding tournament win?

What is your top highlight as a player?

Why do you dislike defending? How can you fix it?

How did we win the CTW tournament on badlion with the roster we had?

Best tournament in terms of stacked teams that you played?

Opinion?

bye wiff

spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

you have to buy a new pc or what ?

opinion ?

Heldius 17 days ago

HELDIUS MON AMI PLATYPUS <3

If I want to keep playing yeah, I don't think I will for a while though because I'm heading off to university soon so. Maybe for Christmas idk?? I can play a little on my laptop though.

Known you for a very long time now and I think you're a super cool frenchie, it's lots of fun talking and playing the craft with you. I remember way back with jig on StupeFlip I think we properly started talking with each other. You're also super underrated and I'd love to have you in any team I play with. Very good melee very good bow very good platypus.

sup

What was the most rewarding tournament win?

What is your top highlight as a player?

Why do you dislike defending? How can you fix it?

How did we win the CTW tournament on badlion with the roster we had?

Best tournament in terms of stacked teams that you played?

Opinion?

bye wiff

Zaquez 17 days ago

Sup zaq

Most rewarding had to be the Diamond Series CTW tournament, no one expected us to win at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28Yl9ebWJQ 40:18 idk found that match so intense to play in back on avicus so the memory has just stuck with me. Also playing vs Rome in the first CTW tournament and keeping 2 offenders away while we got spawn camped for like 5 mins was pretty memorable.

On most maps it's just very stale now, I think Wool-E kind of fixed it because defenders were able to interact more with the actual game and contribute to the team. Usually it just involves building a wall, digging a pit then waiting for something to happen. On very good teams you're left to sit on top of a wall for 45 mins doing nothing, then on bad teams you get rushed in 5 mins and spend the rest of the game getting shot at by a guy with more armour and more gaps than you... not fun. Personally for me I don't mind defending as long as it isn't every single match. I stepped up for shrew in the finals of Wool-E because we needed someone and I'd had the chance to offend/midline in other games that tourney. Just let people rotate in and out of the position because then it becomes a lot less stale and more enjoyable.

I think it was mainly just hard work/lots of scrimming. We learnt the maps very well and quickly found out our own way to play each of them. I'd like to think Ben and I played a part in 'teaching' you guys but it was genuinely just us having a desire to do well in that tournament together, plus individual pvp skill.

I think Wool-E was probably the most competitive stratus tournament there's been, you had a whole bunch of top tier teams. Badlion diamond series has to be the most competitive tournament probably ever though, the quality of all the teams who reached the invitationals was just insane.

Idrk we have our ups and downs. Sometimes I think you're a super chill guy but other times I just think you're kinda rude and toxic. You say stuff how it is which is alright sometimes but it just grates on me really, you never go out of your way to be particularly kind to anyone anymore. Back on badlion I really enjoyed playing with you and you seemed much more chill/friendly but on stratus idk things have just changed. As a player well you've definitely become one of the much better ones on stratus, in ctw you're very aggressive and it shows with how many wools you cap in tournaments. You're also a good pvper especially in melee, not too sure about bow, so yeah you're a good addition to conquest teams too. I think it'd be cool to play in a team with you again zaq like back on badlion.

opinion as a player and person bossman

Hello Spooks What do you think of brexit now?

Opinion my fellow minecrafter

opinion

Rockaror 17 days ago

Sup rock

You definitely used to be severely underrated and I still think you kind of are. You’ve improved significantly since being on ram and I’m really glad that you had the opportunity to become a top tier player, but you’re definitely still better than most people make you out to be. Enjoy talking and playing with you but yes you do say a fair amount of dumb shit. Ik most of it is for the memes though so yeah it’s pretty funny. Keep on grinding rock muscle

opinion right NOW rage

Andrrea 17 days ago

omg hey andrea ok ok

I used to think you didn’t like me back on grim but I think it’s just we didn’t really talk that much. Since playing that 4v4v4v4 mini event and wool-e with you we’ve talked lots more and you’re super chill and a very cool person. Definitely had a lot of fun playing those tournaments with you. You’re also a nutty player so I’d like to shmoke some more teams in future tournaments alongside you. #ValhallaVirginsForever

opinion as a player and person bossman

shrw 16 days ago

H!

As a player you’re frickin insane nowadays dude. Idk how good you were on OCN/before you started playing again but I’m guessing you improved drastically when you came back. Really enjoyed playing Wool-E with you because you could pretty much always be trusted to win a fight yourself and get into wools during team pushes. Would very much like to play more tournaments on a team with you. I also agree that you play better when you don’t have to focus on shotcalling but you were half decent at it so 🤷‍♀️

As a person I faintly recall not liking you very much on OCN?? Idk why because since getting to know you properly on badlion/stratus we get along really well and I enjoy chilling with you in discord. Like I said it’d be sweet if we could play more together in the future.

Hello Spooks What do you think of brexit now?

sem 16 days ago

What’s up sem

Tbh I don’t really like talking about it because whenever it’s mentioned most people get triggered and end up getting into fucking long ass debates that just aren’t necessary so I’ll try to keep this brief.

Although I couldn’t vote during the referendum, I didn’t particularly want to leave and thought that remaining would be for the best. HOWEVER, I in no way agree with anyone that says we should have a second referendum because that is completely undemocratic. In the current situation, I like Boris Johnson and think if anyone is to get us out of this mess it’ll be him (people voted to leave so we should leave??). I just simply don’t understand why the MPs can’t put aside their petty differences to work together and figure something out?? If it’s anyones fault we’re in this current situation it’s the entirety of parliament...