Forums

opinion thread/ama future soundcloud rapper aka masto aka the best god damn player in the world

if u actually ask a question i'll probably reply faster otherwise yay another opinion thread

Me I want opin

How did it fell to get removed from top 30?

ion

what music style do you think you are similar to? tbh depending on the answer i'd give u a listen

yoooooo

TPAB or GKMC

opinion on BATB

anything you’ve enjoyed from the tournaments you played on stratus?

opinion

also favorite albums from this year?

i was joking about being a soundcloud rapper but i actually want to get a macbook soon to work on music production, i do some lyric writing here and there but i haven't had any work with actual beat production and mixing

but if i actually start making some songs i gotchu

from what i've written so far, my style is still kinda developing; i listen to a lot of black hippy (kendrick lamar, jay rock, schoolboyq, absoul), and other rappers that interest me in lyrical capability like logic, joyner lucas, joey badass, etc; so i guess my "style" would be similarish to those people

thats a hard fucking question bro

for a definitive answer, when it comes to both albums as a whole, TPAB is in my opinion the more cohesive, more lyrically invoking, and the more "conscious" album. i wanna say i've listened to it on a daily basis for about a year now, and there are still some hidden meanings that i find everyday in each song, or just a new idea in general. the thing about GKMC is that i can literally listen to any of the songs casually while walking to my next class or while i'm eating or just chillin out, whereas i feel like TPAB is something you really got to sit down and just listen to and just take in the message and make your own opinion.

so overall, i'd say TPAB is the more complete album, where i think that GKMC is an album i find myself coming back to more often. ik everyone and their moms give these ratings but i rate TPAB 10/10 and GKMC 9.5/10 and this could change soon cause i've found myself listening to GKMC more often recently

i think your team obviously knows how to play the gamemodes, you guys just don't have the mechanics to back up the game sense imo

meeting new people, getting better, and just having fun with my team but fuck the lag every tournament

in terms of pvp, i think you're aight, you're not terrible but you're not outstanding either. i feel like you've played better in previous tournaments tho. as a person, i really appreciate someone who likes music as much as i do, especially rap, so props to you

i'd have to go with: ROTD3, IGOR, and The Lost Boy (i actually haven't really listened to many albums this year compared to last year)

opinion

fave travis scott song/album

Opinion
Do you think Heirokos uses 4 block reach or 5?

sup ryans brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

whos the 2nd best player on stratus (1st is me)?

sup bro hows life