Forums

Fantasy Football League

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a fantasy football (American) league. I'll create one if I can get at least 7 other people to sign up. The season is already a week in, so my goal is to have a draft before this Sunday. We'll vote for the time and day.

I've created a discord here for everyone that's interested:
Discord

For the league, we'll being using ESPN, so if you do want to join, please make an account, otherwise I cant invite you. Depending on the amount of people interested, the league will range from 8-20 teams.

I'm planning for a prize for the league champion: Possibly a private server or at least a rank. Potentially we can have a larger pool and prizes for 1-3 but I'll have to get a sponsor.

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a good day.

brasil 5 vezes campeão do mundo

Wrong football sir

It's fine that we're a week late.

As a falcons fan, much like our outside linebackers, this week doesnt exist

Michael Jordan still plays right??? Sorry I don’t follow American football at all xd

You didn’t score a single point until garbage time, and you think the outside linebackers are your issue?

Tennessee Titans are the best team in the league.

good job on losing the last two games you had GF NICE THROW

?????? Legit played one game and won 43-13.

Well they did let Dalvin Cook do a fuckton towards those first 14 points after those 2 turnovers and we also put Oliver 1 on 1 with thielen LOL

In terms of our offense we don't have a left guard and our rookie linemen havent adjusted to the big kids league yet.