Forums

Custom Death Screens & Default Server

Hey everyone!

We are happy to officially release the custom death screen and default server features that are now available to all premium players!

Default Server

The default server feature allows premium users to set their default server. Instead of having to connect to the lobby and then go to their favorite server, you can now join directly and start playing even faster!

Death Screens

Custom death screens are a feature that lets premium users set a different death screen instead of the default one. When a player sets a death screen, the players they kill will receive that message instead of the default "You Died!" one. There are multiple options to choose from so you can show your style to your enemies.

Both of these features are available in the Account Settings page right now!

Nice! By the way “Dont even try, bro.” and “Cant touch dis...” are missing apostrophes and “Dont even try” is also missing an apostrophe and possibly a full stop. I don’t know if some of these are on purpose but I thought I’d point it out anyway. Also could I suggest adding some death screen messages that aren’t so nasty, you know, the kind that wouldn’t get you banned if you said each time you killed someone. No need to make people more salty. :D

Pretty lit. Although not really big but you said the "favorite server" except we only have one server, so.....

Then for the death messages there are people who have killed me who have dis set to rude things like: "Daaammmm, you suck." Not really that rude but irratating, "Byyeee." There should be stuff that you can't put in, same rules to chat should be applied to this, since it can get very irratating quickly.

There's a list of about 20 pre-set options to choose from. You cannot set your own messages

Aww. How cute.