The fast-developing marketing team and myself have adjusted the Content Creator requirements to be more accessible to smaller community creators, while ensuring that the content that's being produced is still as awesome as possible.
If you'd like to apply for content creator, please do so here!
Here are the new requirements:
Content Creator (YouTube)
- At least 100 Subscribers
- Roughly 100 views per Stratus video
- One previously made recent Stratus video
- All Stratus videos must include the word "Stratus" in the title
- All Stratus videos must link the main server ip (play.stratus.network) in the description
Content Creator (Twitch)
- At least 100 Followers
- Roughly 1,000 global views
- At least one previous recent Stratus livestream. Streams must be archived so they are visible for us to verify
- Any Stratus stream must include the word "Stratus" in the title
- Any Stratus stream must have the main server ip (play.stratus.network) visible somewhere on screen
Beyond this, the rank is granted based on content quality. We keep in contact with Content Creators for opportunities within our network. Those who are extremely inactive may have their rank revoked.
We're hoping that with this change we open the doors to more individuals, and we'd like to work with creators to get our awesome gamemodes out into the world. We have a bunch of ideas for this, so stay tuned!