Forums

[RAGE TDM] Cubed - Submission Assistance Needed

Map pic from obs deck

sideview

map center

top floor corner

jumppad

Hello, this is Cubed, a Rage TDM map that some of you may recognize as it was on OCN and was set a few times but never in the actual rotations. The map concept is simple: there are 3 levels with 9 areas per level, and there are spawn points for each of the 2 teams in opposite corners of each level. There are also jump pads to get from lower to upper levels, however all players remain within the "cube" structure at all times, leading to fun, fast paced Rage TDM action.

I'm not really here to ask for feedback on the map since people seemed to enjoy it quite a bit when it was played, but rather to ask for assistance in submitting it. The XML file I have is old and I'm not sure if it'll entirely work, and the world file itself, as you can see in the pics, is not entirely void. I haven't messed with minecraft files in years and have no idea how to fix that or the XML file, if it needs fixing.

If anyone would be so kind as to help package this map for me, you can add yourself to the XML file as a contributor. Here is the drive folder with the world and the XML file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qo30butaoh-P1ywokzLDD918akIlHS7w

I have access to the copy which was on OCN, which will still work, so that's not a problem.

Okay awesome, is there anything I personally need to do to submit it?

I remember playing this all the time on RAGE01 back in the day! I only remember it as a blitz map but I'm sure it works as a TDM too!

I believe there may have been a TDM version

I remember playing this on ocn!

Good map

glad to see you're bringing this back, it was always a good time back on OCN x)