Forums

How to get more players for Stratus Network

Hi everyone. I have a good idea to get more players for Stratus Network.

Staff can contact with a famous Minecraft YouTuber and pay him money if the YouTuber makes a video from the server.

If a famous Minecraft YouTuber records from the server, Stratus would get more players and Stratus could put more servers like Mini, Destroy, Rage same as OCN.

What famous Minecraft YouTubers could contact with?
For example: ElRichMC, Apixelados, TheWillyrex, Vegetta777, Wafredone, CaptainSparklez, stacyplays, etc...

Staff, if this idea is good for you, leave a comment and give your oppinion.

I agree with FuriosoD1. :+1:

I’m a YouTuber, the price depend of the video durations, 40$/1 minute.

I think they don’t want to pay a YouTuber and I understand I think it’s minimum 500$ for a video. But they can make something : Anyone with more than 100 subs who upload a Stratus trailers get a reward

Jsano19 - firefighter and dad!

Getting popular YouTubers to play and record on our network is obviously very important, and I'm fully aware of the importance as I found OCN off of YouTube. That being said, there's no reason to promote PGM right now. OP Ares was announced 8 months ago, so without leaking anything, it' logically pretty well developed. For this reason it's not that important to promote PGM, since OA is coming out soon. Furthermore, I doubt any YouTuber would want to record/play something that isn't perfect yet, and I doubt Stratus would want a YouTuber doing that. So I promise it's not neglect, there's a lot going on for OA in every single staff department, so it will turn out great.

I agree with Lucas, but I do think it is a good idea eventually. I originally found OCN through a generikb video a long time ago.

Everyone go spam youtube comments with stratus' ip!!!!1! 11

tbf I used to sometimes put it out there with that tiny hope of someone noticing that

Sometimes, I go on hypixel ctw and tell everyone to come to stratus.

Parece facil contactar a los YouTubers y decirles "eh, vengan a Stratus y les pagamos" pero no se pude hacer eso si primeramente, no hay con que pagarles, y segundo que la mayoría no accedería por las simples razones de que creen que la comunidad es muy toxica.

Desde hace tiempo vengo contactando con YouTubers que solian jugar en OCN para que al menos intenten darle a darle un empujon a los pocos que quedamos en Stratus (menos mal que ahora esta subiendo el player count diario). Pero nunca es facil, lleva tiempo pero que mucho tiempo y se hace lo posible, así con tiempo fue mismo que algunos jugadores como Shadoune, Crisariel y Tatanpoker accedieron a jugar un torneo en BE. Pero repito, no es facil

I heard that if you want the big YouTubers to make videos and play on a server, it's gonna cost thousands of dollars. If we want them to stay and make several videos to make nore people join, it'll be really, really expensive.

I think that the people in our community who already make videos should focus on tags. The more tags matching big YouTubers' videos, the bigger is the chance for them to pop up after a big YouTube video, which will give more views to the already existing Stratus videos.

It's not as effective as spending big money on big YouTubers, but it won't cost thousands of dollars. If we focus on these small things, it might have an effect.