Forums

:speech_balloon: Rotation Update #21 Discussion

What is up guys, it is time to release the public draft for the #21 rotation update.

You can find the #21 public draft here.

With the #21 rotations there are a few things coming to you:

• Seasonal easter maps

• A more regular sequence of maps in terms of gamemode

• Overall a replacement of 43 maps in total

One big discussion point is Directrix. The map itself is a very double-edged sword, because it is either loved or hated by the community as it already is discussed in this thread by Siceth .

Right now the #21 rotation update includes Directrix in both cycles of the Mini rotation. One possible replacement is Moor RAGE (with some minor edits), a Rage TDM map from the WMC. However Directrix does not have to be replaced. For example Directrix could instead also be moved to the start of the second cycle, while Moor RAGE would receive a spot in the first cycle. We want to hear YOUR opinion, but please remember to stay constructive and reasonable.

As already stated, this rotation update is aimed to refresh the current rotations by adding plenty of new maps, many from the WMC, but also by readding people's favorite (Stratus and OCN) classics. We gladly appreciate your feedback and would like to hear your input, either on Discord in the #mapmaking channel or for more detailled feedback here in this thread.

Cheers,

The Map Development Team

where’s gd3, clearcut and nextgen

Replace Directrix with any other map, even Dwyer Hill works

Heres my opinion:

I think the mini is pretty good, but I think you should add back Enderblast and GD3.5 or Clearcut.
I would probably replace Hollows or Nutrient.

And ty for adding Ceasefire :)

remove highlands, enderblast and the two interitus ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What jam said and remove the last subset and hodran. Hadron is better imo. Last subset is just bad

If you want nostalgic players to stay playing instead of leaving to play an uhc mid rot you really should remove directrix

Removing it (Directrix) from both cycles for a rotation or two wouldn’t kill. Replacing it with a good map of any kind is key though.