Forums

Stratus Status #20, 2019-05-20

Hello everyone! Welcome to the twentieth issue of Stratus Status, the official biweekly newsletter. Are you interested in recent network changes and what the community has been up to? If so, read on to get up-to-date about all things Stratus!

Development News

Over the past two weeks, the Operation Ares plugins have received the following updates:

• /kt has been added. Use this to see the top 5 killers in a UHC match (/topkills and /tk also work)

• The rodless scenario has been added. In this scenario, fishing rods and snowballs cannot be used

• The modify bow projectile facet has been added for OCN gamemodes. This works like it did in PGM, with these exceptions:
    • The element is now called modify-projectile instead of modifybowprojectile

• Kit support was added to the effect element

• Now using number actions for the velocity modifier

• A UI for UHC config has been added, grouped into categories

• A CI/CD system has been set up. This means that all our plugins are automatically compiled whenever changes are made, and that servers will always use the most up-to-date versions

• Scenarios now have descriptions

• Kill rewards can now give rewards after a certain amount of kills and/or after every x kills

• Operation Ares docs can now be searched

• Added player crafting protection. Breaking a crafting table no longer closes the window out for players using that crafting table

• Added a player statistics tracker

• CTF has continued to receive more work

• ALM

has been working on a Discord bot to allow system admins to easily turn servers on or off

As for the PGM infrastructure, the website is now using the latest versions of Font Awesome and Electroid's avatar API.

New Maps

The following maps were added to our repository in the past two weeks:

ItG Highlight Reel

bYuri

was tasked with creating a highlight reel for our latest tournament, Stratus: Into the Gamemodes. Here is the final result! Check out amactus ' thread here.

Community Spotlight

Check out Sqyid 's video here. You won't regret it, we promise.

Do you like playing chess? Get in contact with other community members who also like playing chess in RegiaChola 's thread.

Sessegnon

asks: What's your political compass? Take the test and post your results here.

Biweekly Question

This time, we ask: are you a dog person or a cat person?

That's all for this time!

Thanks for reading this week's issue. See you all next time!

A full list of past issues can be found on our profile page, and if you have any feedback about Stratus Status please let us know below.

uuhmguysthats my question

i've never had a single cat but cats

i'm a kawaii neko catgirl nya :3 ~~~ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sry 4 being so quirky and random i can't help it i'm a virgo xDDD