Forums

Stratus Status #26, 2019-08-19

Hello everyone! Welcome to the twenty-sixth issue of Stratus Status, the official biweekly newsletter. Are you interested in recent network changes and what the community has been up to? If so, read on to get up-to-date about all things Stratus!

Event News

We're excited to announce Stratus' seventh tournament, Conquest Reloaded. This will be our second Conquest tournament. Teams must have from 9 to 14 players, and 5 to 7 players must be fielded to qualify to play. Check out Strangey 's post for more details, link here. For the map pool, check out Claf 's post here.

Development News

Over the past two weeks, these notable additions were made to the Operation Ares plugins:

• Added TDM overtime

• Added WorldBorder API

• PGM bans are now enforced in OA

Operation Ares now has an issue tracker! Report OA bugs here.

New Maps

Over the past two weeks, the following map was added:

CompMC

The Competitive Minecraft community has some news! Check out dev_revs ' post here to learn more about the upcoming Minefaire event in Chicago, a partnership with Microsoft, more!

Staff News

Referee applications are open and will close in a few hours! Make sure you apply before the deadline, check out Shawnn 's post here

Community Spotlight

Are you a member of the LGBT community or consider yourself an ally? Mattato  has created a Discord server, check out his thread for more details.

Do you like clicking heads in CS:GO? Jexel  and Lucaslyoko  have organised NA Stratus friendly CS:GO PUGs, check out their thread.

Biweekly Question

This time we're asking: which place would you like to go on vacation one day?

That's all for this time!

Thanks for reading this week's issue. See you all next time!

A full list of past issues can be found on our profile page, and if you have any feedback about Stratus Status please let us know below.

New Zealand (though I'd rather the vacation last a couple of weeks and not one day 🤔 hehe)

To wherever Miles Collins lives in Edinburgh

Seoul, South Korea

or Dallas

for vacation i would like to go to mrcookies dorm

Olympus Mons, Mars

i'm going to enter australia through means of an undocumented ocean vessel

enter image description here

id like to go to santa minecronica beach 😎👌